The Green Sun
The Green Sun burns with the brilliance of the verdant power of Nature. It burns a violent green color and gives the plane a slight greenish tint. The Green Sun is also known as The Creator and the Bringer of Life. The Green Sun gives Rakbasha the following traits while shining:
- During a Green Sun Day, plants grow twice as fast as normal. Conjured non-sentient plants gain +1 caster level bonus for all purposes of the spell description and last twice as long as normal.
- Sentient plants awakened on a Green Sun Day gain +3 HD for their duration. Sentient plants also gain -2 Dexterity and +4 Constitution for their duration.
- Anything that kills a plant suffers a -2 to their Wisdom score until the moon comes to cleanse the Green Sun’s magic from Rakbasha. This is a mind-effecting effect and cannot be dispelled except by a Wish or Miracle spell. This effect stacks.
- Forests become especially dense during a Green Sun Day. Anyone attempting to track anything gains a -4 circumstance bonus to the check due to the dense foliage. Survival checks for purposes of finding food or somewhere secure to sleep/rest gain a +4 circumstance bonus for the same reason.
- The Green Sun radiates the magic of creation itself, encouraging natural beasts to participate in the survival of the fittest. Animals (monsters with the Beast subtype) gain +2 to all Attack, Damage, Move Silently, Listen, Spot, Survival, and Search checks.
- The Green Sun shows the path of areas more known to its inhabitants than outsiders. Any creature in its natural habitat or a relatively vegetated area that it has lived in for more than two years gains Area Mastery (It gains +1 on attack and damage rolls when its enemy is in the same area, assuming that the area of the creature is it’s natural habitat and it’s enemy is not a natural inhabitant).